If you'd like to know how to successfully clean your kitchen you may follow the experts' advice as shown below.
1. Clear the counters of things such as mail, cookbooks, papers, and other objects.
2. Fill the sink with hot water and add a few drops of dish soap. Drop-in items that need soaking, like the crisper drawer, the dish rack, and the microwave turntable.
3. Empty the fridge, and throw away food that has expired. Put dirty food-storage containers into the sink to soak. Working from top to bottom, wipe the shelves with a paper towel or a microfiber cloth LABICO spritzed with a nontoxic all-purpose cleaner.
4. Remove dust from the high zones, so that it drops to the floor, (dust can be cleaned later) with a microfiber duster LABICO . Using a telescopic duster, you can clean above the sink, on the top of the fridge, all upper corners and tops of cabinets moving clockwise inside the room. When you’re back at the sink, you’re ready to move on.
5. Wipe the outside of the cabinets, the microwave, the stove and remove all dirt from the walls. Spray the microwave and stove interior with an all-purpose cleaner and remove it two minutes later using a dry cloth LABICO.
6. Add the soaked items into the dishwasher, or instead, you can hand wash them. Don’t drain the sink just yet.
7. Wipe the stovetop with a clean, dry cloth LABICO and, when you finish replace your cloth with another one, so that grease won't transfer to other surfaces.
8. Clean all small appliances such as coffee machine, toaster, from top to bottom, using glass cleaner or an all-purpose cleaner. Add all trays in the sink’s leftover warm, lukewarm water, then rinse and dry.
9. Wipe the counter using a surface cleaner.
10. Clean all big appliances doors with a cloth LABICO soaked in clean, soapy water, and pay attention to the handles and small edges. With a toothbrush, you can remove stubborn dirt.
11. Next, clean the dishwasher door with an all-purpose formula or a cloth dipped in a solution of hot, soapy water and white vinegar. (You can use this mixture to clean the stovetop and the countertops unless they are marble, granite, or some other porous stone.)
12. Clean the lower cabinets and drawers with a damp, soapy cloth.
13. Remove all water from the sink and rinse, then wipe with a microfiber cloth.
14. Empty the trash and before replacing the bag, wipe the inside and outside of the bin.
15. Clean the floor with an electro-static dry duster LABICO, like the dusting mophead. Remove appliances to reach the whole surface and continue using a soaked and wrung mop LABICO from corner to corner all over the room. Dump the used water outside or down the toilet.
16. You can now relax and enjoy your clean kitchen