- All visitors must sign in at the front desk.
- All visitors must gain entry into the production area via the front office.
- All visitors and contractors must be accompanied by a company representative while in the plant, unless otherwise authorized.
- Visitors are generally not given access to the boiler room, maintenance shop and rooftop, unless permitted by a supervisor/HACCP Team member.
- No photographs of the plant shall be taken unless authorized by management.
1. Any person who have, or appears to have, an illness, open lesion and communicable disease/diarrhoea shall be denied entry into the plant.
2. Any open cuts or wounds on a person must be completely covered with a bandage and a vinyl glove before allowed entry into the plant.
- Any person entering our plant must wear a lab coat, a hair net, shoe covers, a beard net (if applicable) and gloves (if applicable) before allowed entry.
- Jewelry or personal decorations (e.g. rings, earring, necklaces, pins, bracelets, watches, etc.) cannot be worn in the plant and must be removed prior to entering the plant.
- Any person entering the plant must remove all objects stored above the waist of that person to prevent falling into the food.
- No chewing gum, eating, drinking and smoking are allowed in the plant.
- Visitors shall refrain from spitting on the floor, coughing or sneezing on products or equipment, placing fingers in or about the mouth, nose, or ears.